For over 30 years Smith Bowden Real Estate has been a strong participant in the growth and development of the city of Madison and beyond.
Among past development projects . . .
- Land development with Diocese of Madison, now home to Cortland Pond Apartments, Cortland Commons Retail/Office Center, and Princeton Club West
- Land development of Sugar River Farms, now home to expansive EPIC campus in Verona
- Infill development and hazardous land remediation in Shorewood Hills neighborhood, now home to mixed use Retail/Office
- Infill development and conversion of warehouse to preschool on Madison’s near east side
- Multifamily housing & mixed use development at Maple Grove Rd
Among current projects, Smith Bowden, Inc. is focusing on the redevelopment and revitalization of the Sauk City riverfront, downtown Spring Green, and Middleton, as well as the development of the Harmony Pond neighborhood in Springfield Corners just north of Madison.